This revised website gives you new ways to navigate and explore the Family Planning: A Global Handbook for Providers content that serves as one of WHO’s Family Planning Cornerstones.
- Modern design
- Multiple download options including individual chapters
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Easy-to-navigate table of contents
- Printable job aids
- Improved search functionality
- eReader and mobile editions
The new features have been developed in response to feedback from users, and we want to keep hearing from you. As you explore the new site, kindly take a few moments and let us know what you think by contacting email@example.com.
Your input helps keep the site as useful as possible for the thousands of health and population professionals, researchers, scholars, teachers, and students who continually seek out guidance to improve their work in family planning.