Skip to main content
- Does not remove the testicles. In vasectomy the tubes carrying sperm from the testicles are blocked. The testicles remain in place.
- Does not decrease sex drive.
- Does not affect sexual function. A man’s erection is as hard, it lasts as long, and he ejaculates the same as before.
- Does not cause a man to grow fat or become weak, less masculine, or less productive.
- Does not cause any diseases later in life.
- Does not prevent transmission of sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.